We at Montique hope you love your new purchase, but we understand that sometimes you may change your mind. Please note that all returns are subject to our returns policy and terms and conditions below.
Items that are returned must be:• Returned to our online address within 14 days of receipt
• Unused and unworn
• In their original condition without damage or alteration
• With the Montique tags still attached
• Not an ineligible product due to sale condition or hygiene reasons (please see the products below)
• Returned with proof of purchase, a corresponding order number or receipt
Returns that do not meet these conditions will not be accepted and may be returned to you at a further cost.
To return a garment, we do not provide return postage and this must be paid prior to dispatch by the customer. For faulty or incorrectly received items, we offer free return shipping at our discretion.
Full price items can be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange.
From 25th November 2020, Sale items can only be returned for an exchange. They are not valid for a refund or credit note. Please see below for further information.
Items purchased online cannot be returned in-store, and items purchased in-store cannot be returned to our online address.
Any refunds will be returned to you in the manner you paid for the item, including debit or credit card, Afterpay, Paypal, Humm and/or an online store credit). For example, if you paid with an online credit note, you will be reissued a new credit note. This also applies to full price items where a credit note was used.
Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged returned parcels and cannot provide compensation if your return is lost in transit. We cannot accept returns sent via a courier as our returns address is an Australia Post Office PO Box location. Please ensure you keep a copy of your lodgement receipt for tracking purposes.
FULL PRICE ITEMS
Full-price items are any items that have not been marked down. Full price items can be returned to our online office address for a refund, exchange or credit note, as long as they meet the return conditions above.
If a full price item has a promotional code applied to it, it can still be returned for a refund unless specified in our terms and conditions. Full price items purchased with an online store credit can be returned for an online store credit or exchange only.
From 25th November 2020, sale items can only be returned for an exchange. Sale items cannot be returned for a refund or credit note unless deemed faulty by Montique. We accept change of mind sale items for an exchange to another size only. If your preferred size is unavailable, we can provide an exchange to another style of equal value.
Ineligible Products/Non-returnable items
Any garment/s purchased during a Warehouse Sale, Flash $99 Sale, or during our Lady Luck Promotion cannot be returned for a credit note, refund or exchange unless deemed faulty by Montique. For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned unless deemed faulty by Montique.
How to Return an Item to us:
- Complete the return form included with your order and securely repackage your garments. If you did not receive a form please check that you are eligible for a return, then download and print the RETURNS FORM. Be sure to cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from the package.
Send your return package to our Head Office Return Address:
PO BOX 3153,
Bellevue Hill NSW 2023
- Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method. We cannot accept responsibility for packages we do not ship. Please keep the tracking details or lodgement receipt for your records.
- You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed. Your return will be processed in accordance with our return policy.
Please note that our returns are delivered to a safe PO Box location and are picked up on a weekly basis. As such, please allow 14 days for your return to be processed by our team.
We will offer one free shipping on your first exchange order, this applies to exchange orders shipped within Australia only. This free exchange does not apply to the Lady Luck promotion, Flash Sale promotion, Warehouse Sales, Outlet items or late returns that are accepted at the discretion of Montique. International exchange shipping charges or duty taxes will need to be paid by the customer before the exchange item(s) are dispatched from our warehouse. For all other exchanges, we will contact you to process your shipping fee and/or any outstanding amount for the difference in payment.
Returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of receipt. Items returned to us after this period will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
CREDIT NOTE CONDITIONS
Credit notes are valid for 12 months from their issue date. After the 12 months your credit note will expiry and cannot be re-issued. Credit notes do not cover shipping charges and are not transferable. Credit notes are only valid for our online website and cannot be redeemed in store.
Our quality control team at Montique ensures high standards and procedures to ensure every garment is checked before dispatching it. In the unlikely chance that you believe your garment is faulty, or you have received the incorrect item, please contact us as soon as possible. For any email correspondence, please include a photo of the fault so our team can assess it.
If we at Montique deem the garment as faulty, we are able to provide a replacement, repair or refund. For minor faults, we offer a repair or replacement within a reasonable time. If there is a major fault that cannot be repaired or replaced, then we are able to provide a refund. In the case where the faulty garment needs to be returned back to us, we provide free return shipping. This is in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Goods are classified as faulty where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Please note that we can refuse a repair, replace or refund if we find that:• the garment has no reasonable fault
• the damage or fault has been caused by customer misuse, fair wear and tear or failure to follow cleaning instructions
• you purchased the garment understanding it was flawed or faulty at the time of purchase
• there has been a substantial amount of time between the purchase date and the acknowledgement of fault
SALES AND PROMOTIONAL CONDITIONS
Once an order has been processed, the purchase price is final. We cannot honour any promotions that occur after your purchase.
Warehouse Sale and Outlet
Items purchased during a Warehouse Sale or in the Outlet section are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, unless the item/s received are faulty.
Lady Luck Promotion
Lady Luck is a final sale and is not eligible for a return, credit note, exchange or refund, unless the item/s are deemed faulty by Montique. Please contact us if you have any issues regarding your order. While we endeavour to follow your special requests, Lady Luck is a surprise collection of dresses and as such we cannot guarantee that your requests can be met. This promotion runs for limited times only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, sale code or promotion.
Flash $99 Sale
Offer is valid on selected styles only. Styles purchased under the Flash Sale are not eligible for a return, refund, exchange or credit note unless deemed faulty by Montique. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, sale code or promotion. Our Flash Sale runs for limited times only.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES
Styles purchased under the Black Friday Take a Further 50% Off promotion are final sales and cannot be returned for a credit note, exchange or refund unless deemed faulty by Montique.
Order Cancellations or Change of Orders
Once your order is completed and confirmed via email, it is instantly sent to our dispatch system to pack your items and ship them to you as soon as possible. This leaves a fairly short window in which we can cancel, change, amend or remove items from your order.
We are unable to swap items on a completed order. If you need to cancel, change the shipping address or amend or remove items from your order please contact the Customer Service team as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee it will be possible to honour your request, however if you contact us within 12 hours of placing your order we will endeavour to amend your order where possible. If an order is returned back to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, we will need to contact you to process a new shipping fee for re-delivery.
Any orders that you may want to cancel once dispatched need to be returned at your own expense. If you choose to cancel, shipping fees are non-refundable once the order is sent out.
While we endeavour to ensure that your order is delivered as swiftly and quickly as possible, our carriers Australia Post and Couriers Please are encountering delays due to factors like fewer flights, international delays, increased volume of parcels. As such, please allow up to an additional three business days from the estimated delivery date. Due to flight restrictions and extremely limited international flights, international parcels are also being significantly delayed. Please allow extra time for International deliveries.
Due to the implementation of COVID-19 safety measures, Australia Post and Couriers Please are not offering a signature on delivery service and are instead providing contactless delivery. They will leave the parcel at your door if it is safe, if not a card will be left with instructions on how to pick up your parcel from their closest collection point. We are not responsible for any lost or missing parcels due to this implementation and cannot provide compensation for your order.
Express Domestic Post (within Australia) is still available and is the fastest way to receive your order. Our warehouse packs Express as a priority, however please allow extra time for the delivery, especially for rural areas.
We offer FREE STANDARD POSTAGE Australia wide delivery for member orders over $299!
You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order is dispatched from Montique.
- Standard shipping is a flat rate of $9.95
- Express shipping is a flat rate of $16.00
- Same day delivery pricing is available in selected Sydney suburbs and cost is calculated at the checkout based on delivery postal address. For courier delivery options, please contact us.
- All orders over $299 within Australia will receive free standard shipping.
- For standard shipping please allow 4-7 working days to receive your delivery.
- For express shipping please allow 2-5 working days to receive your delivery.
- Credit Notes do not cover your shipping cost unless your order is over $299.
- Please note that during busy promotional and sale periods some order dispatches may be delayed due to the additional volume.
- These delivery dates and times are our best estimate only and we are not liable for any loss due to unforeseeable delay in delivery.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
Montique happily ships to most international destinations. For delivery international shipping the following applies;
- Orders to New Zealand are charged at a flat rate of $29.95
- Orders are shipped from Sydney, Australia. In some instances they may be shipped from a different location in Australia.
- Please allow up to 14 days to receive your order. Please note, due to COVID-19 flight restrictions our carriers are experiencing delays. Please allow extra time for International deliveries.
- To guarantee delivery it is best to send your parcel to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm. If there is no one at the delivery address your order is placed in a safe place outside your address unless specified otherwise. For some international countries, customs will require you to collect it from a collection point and a card will be left for further information. Any custom duties are charged to you upon delivery or collection.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number
- Duties and taxes will be charged to the receiver upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for any duties or taxes and any re-delivery requires a new shipping fee.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any international shipping queries.
Montique may in certain cases contact you to provide validation of shipping address and your credit card details.
Our policy is in accordance with Australia Consumer Law. For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org