Prices shown on the site are in AUD$ and are inclusive of GST.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The AUD$ price of a product displayed on the website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured.
Montique Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Afterpay ZipPay and Humm. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Montique. You confirm that the account that is being used is yours. All account holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the account issuer.
If the issuer of your payment refuses to authorise payment to Montique, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our site is as secure as we can make it. All transactions on this site are processed using SecurePay's Payment Servers, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your account (card) details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Montique customers account information is never openly stored within the SecurePay System.
Transaction data is stored with a truncated PAN-- an abbreviated version of the credit card number --so that merchants can still distinguish transactions, while account (card) details are never stored.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a credit or debit card
- Be over 18 years old
Using Afterpay for the 1st time
- Add garments to your shopping bag to the maximum of $1000
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an Afterpay Account and confirm and pay the first of four instalments up front
- Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out.)
- If you wish to return your purchase partially or in full please adhere to our online returns and exchanges process. Should your order be eligible for a return your initial payment will be refunded and the remainder (3 payments) will be cancelled at no charge.
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fee of $7 by Afterpay which is non-refundable. Further each week you fail to pay after the initial $7 late fee an incremental $10 late fee will apply for each week the payment is overdue.
- All sale items purchased on AfterPay will be store credited or exchanged as per our Shipping + Returns policy. Therefore the payments will continue as per schedule and a store credit will be emailed to you.
If you are unsure or have further questions please visit Afterpay Website
We have partnered with Zip Pay to offer flexible and secure payment options that allow you to buy and enjoy your new clothing now and pay later. It is quick and easy to use.
How Does Zip Pay work?
- Step 1 Select Zip Pay at the checkout and simply complete a quick application and get a decision in seconds.
- Step 2 Use your Zip Pay balance to pay for your goods and receive them straight away.
- Step 3 Schedule repayments to suit your lifestyle with weekly, fortnightly, monthly or one-off payments.
Shop better, faster, smarter online.
To use Zip you must:
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be employed, earning at least $300 per week
At the end of each month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full or make a partial payment that suits your budget (note: there is a minimum repayment amount of $40 per month). A monthly service fee of $6 applies but this fee is waived if you pay your balance in full by your due date.
To ensure you never miss a payment, just log into Zip Pay and set up a direct debit to make automatic repayments. You must pay the minimum of $40.00 each month and payments can also be paid online by debit card, credit card or BPAY.
If you wish to return your item(s) simply place your return by following our normal process and you will be refunded to your Zip Pay.
Zip pay is only valid for use online not in Montique stores.
You can contact Zip Pay directly if you have more questions
Phone: 02 8294 2345
For full terms and conditions please visit https://zip.co/
Buy It Today. Take Time To Pay. Interest Free
Humm offers an interest-free payment option for your online purchases. Buy what you want now and choose to pay off in 10 weekly or 5 fortnightly installments. Humm is currently only available for online purchases.
To Make A Purchase Using Humm You Must
- Live in Australia
- Own an Australian credit or debit card
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have a valid email address and mobile number
- Have an Australian drivers licence, passport or Medicare card
How Do I Use Humm?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Humm as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Humm website
- Register or login to your Humm account and confirm payment
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- The first instalment is required at the time of the purchase (excluding VIP customers). The remaining instalments will be deducted each week/fortnight as per your chosen payment schedule.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from your nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Humm account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $6 late payment fee by Humm. Contact Humm on 1800 088 151 if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Humm's full terms & conditions.